If you love helping people discover what they love – what they want to “be when they grow up,” and help them navigate the changing and increasingly complex job market, then career coaching may be just what you need.
Career Coaching helps individuals identify career resolutions in the areas of job satisfaction, promotion, career opportunity and career planning. A Career Coach comes in from the outside and challenges executives to explore new learnings, honor new perspectives and further develop their capabilities.
According to the Forbes article “10 Things You Should Know About Career Coaching” by Demetrius Cheeks, a career coach helps people make informed decisions about their career trajectory and development. It’s a more solutions-oriented role than that of a mentor because it focuses on concrete steps you can take to achieve your career objectives.
Career Coaching has proven to help Managers, Professionals, Executives and Entrepreneurs that are congruent with their personal goals, ambitions, values and family life.
Key Benefits of Career Coaching
- learn the concepts, toolset, and frameworks to perform as a career coach
- Gain clarity and productivity in business and personal lives
- Sync passion with productivity and reduce detachment from work
- Establish a career path, not just a job
- Build confidence and define your value proposition
- In-depth career assessments of skills, values, potential
- Acquire the tools to help others identify their unique personality strengths, skills, values, and passions
- Improve your marketability
- Minimising risk
- Enhancing job satisfaction and interest
- Career coach on job offers
If you’re serious about finding a new job, landing that promotion, or advancing your career, learn to apply principles and practical step-by-step techniques for career coaching and getting started in a career as a professional career coach.
We encourage individuals who are at an inflection point in their career or life and to step back to create a clear vision of the future they want for themselves.
Acquire the mastery of coaching to enable the change to support people in making informed decisions about their career development and trajectory.
For a confidential and complimentary conversation on whether executive career coaching is for you or your organisation, drop us an email/call and our consultants will be in touch to share more. You may find more information on the Certified Career Coaching Course (CCC) here.