Here’s a checklist for Building A Cohesive Leadership Team from “The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else in Business” by Patrick Lencioni
- Members of the team trust one another and can be genuinely vulnerable with each other.
- Team members regularly engage in productive, unfiltered conflict around important issues.
- The team leaves meetings with clear-cut, active and specific agreements around decisions.
- Team members hold one another accountable to commitments and behaviours.
- Members of the leadership team are focused on team number one. They put the collective priorities and needs of the larger organization ahead of their own departments.