01 Jun Student Leadership Practices Inventory
The Student Leadership Practices Inventory (Student LPI) 360 Online assessment offers a Self questionnaire and unlimited Observer questionnaires for 360º feedback with a user-friendly interface on a Web-based platform.
The Student Leadership Practices Inventory (Student LPI) is the cornerstone of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model. Created by leadership educators James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, this powerful leadership development model approaches leadership as a measurable, learnable, and teachable set of behaviors, because everyone can be a leader—whether in a designated leadership role or not.
The Student LPI offers students a method for accurately assessing their leadership skills based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, by measuring the frequency with which they engage in 30 behaviors that research shows lead to the best leadership outcomes.
Further, the Student LPI 360 Online:
- Consists of Self and Observer questionnaires and can be used by unlimited observers, in order to get rich and useful feedback on the frequency of one’s leadership behaviors
- Offers a user-friendly interface on a Web-based platform
- Includes three types of feedback reports (Individual, Reassessment, and Group) that are simple to understand and completely computer-generated
- Helps students to determine actions that will improve their leadership skills
- Includes free downloadable PDFs of the Student LPI units from the Student Leadership Challenge Facilitation and Activity Guide and the Student Leadership Challenge Student Workbook and Personal Leadership Journal