01 Jun Motivated Skills Card Sorts
- Discover what your favorite skills are.
- Identify skills to list on your résumé and CV.
- Know which skills to leave off your résumé, so your next job is a better fit for you.
- Identify your “transferable skills.” The skills you can take with you from job to job.
- Discover your “motivated skills.” Skills you enjoy using the most and are highly proficient at.
- Understand your “burn out skills.” Those skills you are competent at, but no longer enjoy using.
- Discover your “developmental skills.” Those areas where you want to improve, or learn new skills.
- Card Sorts Are Culture Free
- A Quick Way to Rank Order Skills
- They Can Serve as Stimuli for “Projective” Techniques
- Can Be Used in Group Settings As Well As One-To-One