This blended learning programme will helps team balance their individual work place styles with an appreciation of other members. Participants will learn how, as a team, they score on the key components of the model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Results.
This programme is powered by DISC model, a personality model that help individual understand themselves and others better. Using these results, participants will be able to create a better, stronger team. A team functions well beyond coexistence, achieving business results when members learn to master this very powerful team-improvement programme.
- Help participants understand their own behavioural styles and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success
- Individuals gain insight about their team’s strengths and challenges
- Participants gain insight to understand how effective communication and objective feedback transform team culture
This programme will help participants gain confidence, credentials and expertise using The Five Behaviours™ mMel and accompanying course material. Participants will also learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations during Five Behaviours sessions.
Best Solution for:
- Building team cohesion
- Resolving dysfunction and building team principles
- Leadership and development teams
- Teams that have been established for 6+ months
- Small-medium size teams
The Five behaviours programme enables team members to have a deeper conversation about how they work together on a day-to-day basis. The Progress Report is designed especially to show a team how its behaviours have changed as compared to the last time the team was assessed.
This would show the team improvements and the reports outlines challenges that may be hindering further development.